February 3, 2011

February 3rd, 2011

ginger honey puffs

I know a lot of my cookies look similar sometimes, but these little babies are so good - I'm calling them spiced honey puffs.  They're crispy on the outside but soft and fluffy in the middle and they're faintly sweet and full of ginger and cinnamon.

Not pictured: how I tried to soften the butter in the oven beforehand and forgot about it.  My entire apartment filled up with smoke - I thought the fire alarm was going to go off.  There was a lot of fretful dancing up and down and attacking of the oven with a wet scrubber to get the butter off (and half melting the sponge in the process.)

The cookies were still worth it.

~*~

2 comments:

  1. I miss your cookies. I wish teleporters had been invented so I could just pop over and grab some whenever I'm in the mood.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3. I really should try sending you some one of these days...

    ReplyDelete